Hatch prepared a fact sheet listing more than 100 events that the museum hosted in 2008, such as screenings for the Global Green Indigenous Film Festival and Talking Stick Film Festival, some Women in Film writers' workshops, book signings by local authors, and various lectures.
What does GGIFF stand for?
GGIFF stands for Global Green Indigenous Film Festival (hosted by National Tribal Environmental Council; Santa Fe, NM)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Group Guided Interaction (aka Guided Group Interaction)
- Gruppo Giovani Imprenditori (Italian: Young Entrepreneurs)
- Guided Group Interaction (aka Group Guided Interaction)
- Guilty Gear Isuka (game)
- Global Geospatial Information and Services
- Georgia Gang Investigators Association (est. 1999)
- Georgia Green Industry Association
- Georgian Gas International Corporation
- Gerling General Insurance Company (London, UK)
- Golden Gate International Exposition (San Francisco, CA; 1939-1940)
- Galactic Geologic Interval Hypothesis
- Generalized Gaussian Image Model
- Goodness Grows in North Carolina (Raleigh, NC)
- Give Geography Its Place (UK)
- Government-Grade Internet Protocol
- Government Geoscience Information Policy Advisory Committee (Australia)
- Global Geographic Information and Services
- Global Geospatial Information (and) Services
- Government and Geographic Information Services Task Force (University of Maryland)
- Greater Grace International School (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He sent me a list of events that have been held at the museum recently, such as the Global Green Indigenous Film Festival, the Talking Stick Film Festival, and the 48-Hour Film Project festival.