18 India - Fueling Growth in Asian Market 18 Attractive Cargo Market Prompts Airlines to Grab Business 18 Infrastructure Stifles Potential Air Cargo Market 18 Revised Inventory Polices 18 Trend Towards E-Commerce 19 Industry Consolidation on the Move 19 Global Alliances 20 The WOW Alliance 20 Others 21 Global Freight Exchange 21 SkyTeam Cargo Alliance 21 6.
What does GFX stand for?
GFX stands for Global Freight Exchange
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GFX
We have 2 other meanings of GFX in our Acronym Attic
- Greater Fort Worth Community Band (Fort Worth, TX)
- Greater Fort Worth Chess Club (Texas)
- General Federation of Workers Councils and Unions in Iraq
- Game and Fresh Water Fish Commission (Florida)
- Greater Fort Worth Herb Society
- Greek Food and Wine Institute (Long Island City, NY)
- Games for Windows Live (gaming platform)
- Greater Fort Worth Manufacturing Association
- Gerard Forsman Explorations (Portland, OR)
- Global Effects
- Global Funds Exchange (software)
- Government Furnished Equipment
- Graphic Effect(s)
- Gravity Film Heat Exchanger (water management)
- Global Foreign Exchange Committee (New York, NY)
- Galaxy Fraulein Yuna (video games)
- Go Find Yourself (polite form)
- God Forgives You (Internet slang)
- God Free Youth (est. 2009)
- Good For You
Samples in periodicals archive:
com to provide the Web-based global freight exchange with a scalable infrastructure.
com Web site, and through London-based Global Freight Exchange (GF-X).
The booking technology is powered by Global Freight Exchange (GF-X), and complements AA's participation in the London-based online exchange.
Featuring: National Transportation Exchange, Celarix, Global Freight Exchange, FreightMatrix - "Supply Chain Logistics, Reducing Costs by Improving Supply Chain Efficiencies" Featuring: Menlo Logistics (4PL, division of CNF), FedEx Logistics (4PL, division of FedEx) and Freightwise (Manugistics/BNSF) - "Consolidators, Adding Value for Customers Through Consolidation and Aggregation" Featuring: i-Ship (aggregator), TruckersB2B.
15 /PRNewswire/ -- The American Airlines Cargo Division today announced the availability of its complete line of freight products for electronic bookings on Global Freight Exchange (GF-X).
This has allowed us to create a very powerful e-business system, and quickly integrate it with airlines' existing systems," said David Ravech, co-Chief Executive Officer, Global Freight Exchange Ltd.
The electronic booking capability will be available on the Web site to all American Airlines Cargo customers and will be powered by Global Freight Exchange (GF-X).