The companies were Walmart Global Food Sourcing Central America, Bagley Produce, Farm Fresh Market, Anthony Marano Company, Clarke & Stephen, LLP Legal Translator and Total Quality.
What does GFS stand for?
GFS stands for Global Food Sourcing (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GFS
We have 121 other meanings of GFS in our Acronym Attic
- Gestione Forestale Sostenibile (Italian: Sustainable Forest Management)
- Get Fit Smith (Smith College; Northampton, MA)
- Ghetto Film School (Bronx, NY)
- Gippsland Funeral Services (Australia)
- Girls Friendly Society
- Global Field Services
- Global File System (LINUX file system)
- Global Fleet Sales, Inc.
- Global Fleet Services
- Global Forecast System (weather forecast model, formerly Aviation Model)
- Global Forestry Service, Inc. (various locations)
- Glycol Fill Station (cooling)
- Golden Fuel Systems (various locations)
- Goodwood Festival of Speed (UK)
- Gordon Food Service
- Government Finance Statistics
- Government Fleet Services
- Government Furnished Supplies
- Government Furnished Support
Samples in periodicals archive:
This new structure is expected to leverage the company's global scale in both general merchandise categories and global food sourcing.
Consumers are paying more attention to the transportation, pollution, and safety costs of global food sourcing.