EDS: Gregoire spent 12 years at EDS Corporation excelling in several leadership roles, which include his most recent position as executive director of the global financial markets group.
What does GFMG stand for?
GFMG stands for Global Financial Markets Group
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GFMG
We have 2 other meanings of GFMG in our Acronym Attic
- Galactic Federation Marine Corps (gaming, Metroid Prime 2 Echoes)
- Geelong Folk Music Club (Australia)
- Global Filipino Money Card (Philippine National Bank)
- Global Fire Monitoring Center
- Green Function Monte Carlo
- Global Focus Marketing & Distribution (Dallas, TX)
- Global Forum for Media Development (project)
- Global Forum on Migration and Development
- Greater Fargo Moorhead Economic Development Corporation (North Dakota)
- Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research
- Global Forestry Management Group (consortium)
- Grossmont Family Medical Group, Inc. (La Mesa, CA)
- Guerilla Film Makers Handbook
- Granite Falls Municipal Hospital and Manor (Minnesota)
- Global Financial Markets Institute (Long Island, NY)
- Global Force Management Information Exchange Data Model
- Global Force Management Implementation Guidance (US DoD)
- Government Financial Management Information System
- Gug Frydendal Model Jernbane (Danish: Gug Frydendal Model Railway)
- Gluten Free Meal (various airlines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Desombre will lead is part of the Equity and Fund Derivatives business within Rabobank's Global Financial Markets group.
Ronald Grobeck to Join as Managing Director, Head of Corporate CDO Fund Business in Rabobank's Global Financial Markets Group NEW YORK, Sept.
Reddy, president of EDS' Global Financial Markets Group.
March 29 /PRNewswire/ -- ALLTEL (NYSE: AT) Information Services announced today the formation of a new strategic Global Financial Markets group, which will target strategic information technology (IT) opportunities with the largest global financial services institutions.
Reddy, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, EDS's New York-based Global Financial Markets Group.