Aims to Create Global Financial Management System -- Tokyo, May 31, 2012 - (JCN Newswire) - This July Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
What does GFMS stand for?
GFMS stands for Global Financial Management System (US State Department)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GFMS
We have 4 other meanings of GFMS in our Acronym Attic
- Gluten Free Meal (various airlines)
- Grupo Folklorico Mexico Lindo (Spanish: Beautiful Folklore Group Mexico)
- General Fuzzy Min-Max (neural network)
- Generalized Fuzzy Mathematical Morphology
- Governor Ferrer Memorial National High School
- Gesellschaft für Media-Optimierung mbH (Hamburg, Germany)
- GuruNet for Mac OSX
- Geophysics Fleet Mission Program Library
- Government Financial Management and Revenue Administration Project
- Geospatial Feature Manipulation Services
- Gold Fields Mineral Services
- Greenbank Folk Music Society (Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada)
- Guaranty Fund Management Services (Boston, MA)
- Greater Fort Myers Soccer Club (Florida)
- Green Function Muffin Tin
- Grayling Forest Management Unit (Grayling, Michigan)
- Ground Face Masonry Unit
- Generic Fair Market Value (reimbursement rate calculation)
- Great Falls Metal Works (jewelry)
- Gay Financial Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Andrew Miller to Focus on US Enterprises Looking to Asia's Internet Space Kenneth Fowler to Boost Global Financial Management System HONG KONG, May 17 /PRNewswire/ -- chinadotcom corporation (Nasdaq: CHINA) (www.
One key benefit of a flexible global financial management system is that it can support multiple countries, languages and currencies but also allow each distributed operation to upgrade separately.