LONDON and NOIDA, NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION, India, January 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Markit, a leading, global financial information services company, today announced that it will boost its workforce in India from 418 to as many as 600 employees by the end of 2013 under the leadership of a new regional head, Sid Banerjee.
What does GFI stand for?
GFI stands for Global Financial Information
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GFI
We have 75 other meanings of GFI in our Acronym Attic
- Great Falls High School (Montana)
- Guilt-Free Home Schooling (blog)
- Guelph Family Health Team
- Grooving for Heaven Volume 1 (bass-playing instructional DVD)
- Game Factory Interactive (game publishers; Russia and Ukraine)
- Game Figures, Inc.
- Gas Field Ionization
- Generalized Fresnel Integral
- Glens Falls Interweb, Inc. (South Glens Falls, NY)
- Global Fairness Initiative
- Global Financial Institution (various locations)
- Global Financial Integrity (Washington, DC)
- Go For It
- Goodness of Fit Indices
- Government Final Inspection
- Government Financial Institutions (Philippines)
- Government Free Issue
- Government-Furnished Information
- Great Freakin' Idea (polite form)
- Green Forum Initiative (World Water Forum)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 18 December 2012 Credit Suisse (NYSE: CS) has announced that it has selected a solution from Markit, a global financial information services company.
Lance Uggla, of global financial information services company Markit, was crowned Overall UK Entrepreneur of the Year at the event.
For the upcoming months NBP is focusing its leasing energies on 400 College Road East, recently occupied in its entirety by a global financial information services company which invested mightily in state- of- the art- appointments until it outgrew its space.
FIS (NYSE:FIS) today announced that it has signed an agreement to sell its ClearPar automated syndicated loan trade settlement business to Markit, a leading global financial information services company.
LONDON and NEW YORK, April 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- New acquisition expands Markit's footprint in equity and fixed income markets Markit, a leading, global financial information services company, today announced the acquisition of Data Explorers, a leading provider of global securities lending data, from mid-market private equity firm Bowmark Capital.
uk HSBC Holdings Plc (LSE: HSBA) has announced that it has entered into a partnership with Markit, a global financial information services company in Dubai.
a leading global financial information provider, today announced the launch of a new investment index services business, Indxis.