Howell will be responsible for executive oversight for Westinghouse's global Field Services business, which offers complete outage support, advanced products, nuclear power plant component services, and training to customers worldwide.
What does GFS stand for?
GFS stands for Global Field Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GFS
We have 121 other meanings of GFS in our Acronym Attic
- Gas Flow Switch
- Gemeinsame Forschungsstelle der EG
- Generic Flight System
- Germantown Friends School (Philadelphia Quaker schoool)
- Gestione Forestale Sostenibile (Italian: Sustainable Forest Management)
- Get Fit Smith (Smith College; Northampton, MA)
- Ghetto Film School (Bronx, NY)
- Gippsland Funeral Services (Australia)
- Girls Friendly Society
- Global File System (LINUX file system)
- Global Fleet Sales, Inc.
- Global Fleet Services
- Global Food Sourcing (various organizations)
- Global Forecast System (weather forecast model, formerly Aviation Model)
- Global Forestry Service, Inc. (various locations)
- Glycol Fill Station (cooling)
- Golden Fuel Systems (various locations)
- Goodwood Festival of Speed (UK)
- Gordon Food Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
ViryaNet (NasdaqSC: VRYA), a provider of integrated mobile and Web-based software applications for workforce management and the automation of field service delivery, has announced that EDS, the world's most experienced global outsourcing services company, has chosen ViryaNet Service Hub to automate and manage the activities of over 600 members of EDS's Global Field Services (GFS) workforce.
I'm very excited about this fantastic opportunity," said Mike Fuller, senior vice president, global field services for Jacada.
The interviews were conducted via telephone from April 13-18, 2006 utilizing the global field services of Opinion Research Corporation (ORC).
The implementation was led by EDS Global Field Services in cooperation with Zycko, StoreAge's Distributor for the UK, Central and Eastern Europe regions.
Making the decision to go with Servigistics was simplified because the value we'll gain from implementing Servigistics significantly outweighs the cost of replacing our current system," said Mark Felix, director of global field services for Radiant.
Through its global field services, technical support and delivery partners, VITAL provides critical networking support from 186 cities in 60 countries.
In addition to managing global field services at Mattson, Seemann also managed merger and acquisition activities.