CDN:GXXP) has received information that Rakesh Saxena (Tidewater Management Corporation and other entities) has, as of today's date, acquired 2,206,050 common shares of the Company via a tender offer in which these shares were exchanged for shares held earlier in Global Explorations Corporation, a company incorporated in the province of British Columbia.
What does GXC stand for?
GXC stands for Global Explorations Corporation (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GXC
We have 5 other meanings of GXC in our Acronym Attic
- Vibrational Acceleration Along the X-Axis
- Global XML Architecture (Microsoft)
- Gods Exiled Angels
- Gustapo Execution Analysis
- Government of Xinjiang Autonomous Region
- Global Exchange Billing
- Goku X Bulma (fiction)
- Golden X Bantam (sweet corn)
- Global Exchange Carrier, Inc. (Abingdon, VA)
- Global Experience Center (Bain web-based platform)
- Go Cross Campus (gaming/social networking site for college campuses)
- Grindcore (band)
- GX Computer, Ltd. (web-based company providing Macintosh support; est. 1999)
- Gene Expression Database
- Graph X Design (Sherbrooke, QB, Canada)
- Greyhound Xpress Delivery
- Gamma X-Ray Data Reduction
- Gorilla EXecution Engine (trademark of Gorilla Logic, Inc.; Broomfield, CT)
- General Exchange Format (file format)
- Gipuzkoako Xake Federakuntza (Basque organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Accordingly, Regulation S shares have been issued to shareholders of Global Explorations Corporation ("GXC").
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF GLOBAL EXPLORATIONS CORPORATION "Allison Eaton" Allison Eaton, President
9, 1997-- Global Explorations Corporation (VSE:GXC) ("the Company") is pleased to announce that it has acquired 75 percent of Jupiter Mining Corporation ("Jupiter"), which holds two diamond concessions in the Republic of Guinea, for nominal consideration.
Global Explorations Corporation (the "Company") reports that in connection with its announced transaction with Barrington Investment Holdings Limited ("Barrington"), to acquire Jupiter Export Import Company Limited ("Jupiter") and Jupiter's Bauxite properties in Sierra Leone, the due diligence team has returned to Canada from the property in Sierra Leone without incident.