NYSE: OWW), today announced it will seamlessly integrate travel reservation data into IBM's Global Expense Reporting Solution (IBM GERS) in order to offer its corporate travel customers more flexibility and choice in how they manage and report travel expenses.
What does GERS stand for?
GERS stands for Global Expense Reporting Solution
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GERS
We have 5 other meanings of GERS in our Acronym Attic
- Glioblastoma Expressed RING (Really Interesting New Gene) Finger Protein
- Global Enterprise Resource Planning (various organizations)
- Glucan Encapsulated Rnai Particle
- Gender Economic Research and Policy Analysis (Tunis, Tunisia)
- Groupe d'Évaluation et de Recherche sur la Protection en Atmosphère Contrôlée (Lourdes, France)
- Genetically Epilepsy Resistant Rats
- Geriatric Evaluation by Relative's Rating Instrument
- Gifted Education Research Resource and Information Centre (University of New South Wales; Sydney, Australia)
- General Equipment Ruggedness Spectrum
- Global Expense Reimbursement System
- Government Employees Retirement System
- Government Expenditure and Revenue in Scotland (UK)
- Grains Export Reimbursement Scheme
- Ground Expedient Refueling System
- Groupement pour l'Élaboration et la Réalisation de Statistiques
- Gender Education Research and Technologies Foundation (Bulgaria)
- General Employee Radiological Training
- Global Emergency Response Team (various organizations)
- Graphic Evaluation Review Technique
- Graphical Evaluation & Review Technique
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Global payment service provider Earthport announced today the launch of a new service integrated with IBM's Global Expense Reporting Solution (GERS) which will allow organisations to pay employees' expenses directly from GERS.
com Aug 27, 2009 Travelport GDS announced an agreement to jointly deliver an integrated expense management and booking solution that combines IBMOs Global Expense Reporting Solutions (GERS) with the capability to integrate all Travelport GDS bookings.