What does GENO stand for?
GENO stands for Global Entrepreneurs Network Organization (Denver, CO)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GENO
- Gender Equality National Index for Universities Schools Survey (Gender Public Advocacy Coalition)
- Genericity Interpretation and Uses (Conference)
- Global Expertise Network for Industry Universities and Scholars (Australia)
- Generalized Equivalent Negative Log Likelihood Function
- Generator Locking device (internal sync generator to sync two video signals)
- Generalleutnant (German General Lieutenant)
- Grand Entertainment and Music Inc. (Montreal, Canada)
- Generalmajor (German Major General)
- Genetically Engineered Neural Network
- Galactic Empire of the New Order (Star Wars)
- Genetic Epidemiology Network of Arteriopathy
- Global Ecovillage Network Oceania and Asia (est. 1977)
- Genetic Algorithm for Numerical Optimization of Constrained Problems
- Global Earth Navigation and Observation Systems
- General Notice
- Generalized Analysis of Variance System
- Generation Performance Monitoring (Priority-based Control Engineering)
- General Radio (very early RF and Test Equipment manufacturer)