Further, a key benefit to FibreAlliance members is integration of their products with leading enterprise management solutions, including EMC's management software framework for EMC Enterprise Storage, Hewlett-Packard Company's OpenView software, Legato Global Enterprise Management of Storage (GEMS), and VERITAS Storage Management Suite.
What does GEMS stand for?
GEMS stands for Global Enterprise Management of Storage
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of GEMS
We have 145 other meanings of GEMS in our Acronym Attic
- Girls Enjoying Math & Science (est. 2005)
- Girls Health Enrichment Multi-Site Studies
- Girls in Engineering, Mathematics, and Science (est. 1997; Minneapolis, MN)
- Giving Empowers My Sisters (Oshkosh, Wisconsin charitable group)
- Global Earth-System Monitoring with Satellite and In-Situ Data
- Global Education Management Systems (United Arab Emirates)
- Global Election Management System (Diebold)
- Global Electronic Marketing Services
- Global Emergency Management System (FEMA)
- Global Emerging Market Sector (investing)
- Global Enterprise Management Solutions
- Global Enterprise Management System (AT&T)
- Global Entertainment and Media Summit
- Global Environment/al Monitoring System
- Global Expeditionary Medical System (US DoD)
- Glockner Engineering & Mining Services (Australia)
- Government and Education Management Systems
- Government Electronic Mail System
- Government Enterprise Mobility Solutions (Motorola)
- Graded English Medium School (Nepal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1/J for Windows NT integrates with Legato's Global Enterprise Management of Storage (GEMS), which provides enterprise-wide command and control for protecting distributed storage.
Legato also plans to add Replica support to Legato's Global Enterprise Management of Storage (GEMS).
Legato's Global Enterprise Management of Storage (GEMS) provides the core tools a customer needs to manage across multiple data zones effectively, including policy-based administration, software distribution, flexible software licensing across data zones, and management of all tape media whether inside or outside a tape library, which may be shared across applications.
NASDAQ:NVDM) today announced that its Enterprise Desktop Manager (EDM) software management product has been selected by Legato Systems (NASDAQ:LGTO) for integration into its new storage management system, Global Enterprise Management of Storage (GEMS).