Infosys realized that effective master data management is foundation for key strategic retail initiatives to succeed, whether they are related to supply chain optimization, micro-merchandizing, price optimization, or seamless customer experience across multiple channels," said Shveta Arora, global engagement manager, Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods and Logistics at Infosys Technologies.
What does GEM stand for?
GEM stands for Global Engagement Manager (software in the Missile Defense Agency C2BMC element)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GEM
We have 292 other meanings of GEM in our Acronym Attic
- Global Economic Monitor (World Bank)
- Global Edu-Tech Management Group (North Barrington, IL)
- Global Education Mission (est. 1995)
- Global Education Motivators
- Global Education Multimedia
- Global Egyptian Museum (virtual museum)
- Global Electric Motorcar
- Global Electronics Modification
- Global Emerging Market
- Global Energy Marketplace
- Global Enterprise Management of Storage
- Global Entrepreneurship Monitor
- Global Environment Monitoring (EU)
- Global Environmental Multiscale Model
- Global Equity Market
- Global Evangelization Movement
- Global Execution Manager
- Global Express Mail (USPS)
- Globally Executable MHP
- Glycosphingolipid-Enriched Microdomains
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previously, as a senior manager at Arthur Andersen, Michelle was the risk consulting global engagement manager for several Fortune 500 companies.
Kearney Consultant to Oversee Worldwide Execution of Client Global Business Strategies Icon Medialab, one of the world's leading integrated e-business and Internet professional services firms, announced today that Yulii Bogatyrenko has joined the firm as a Global Engagement Manager.