Former Goldman Sachs Executive Richard Rumble To Manage Global Emerging Market Equity Portfolio Within Multi-Strategy Mandate NEW YORK, April 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mariner Investment Group, the alternative asset manager, today announced that it has named Richard Rumble, the former Head of Global Emerging Market Equity Prop Trading at Goldman Sachs, to run a global emerging market equity portfolio on the Mariner Incubation Platform, a multi-strategy mandate Mariner launched in April 2013 to be managed by leading investment talent sourced from the hedge fund industry.
What does GEM stand for?
GEM stands for Global Emerging Market
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GEM
We have 292 other meanings of GEM in our Acronym Attic
- Give Early Money
- Global Earthquake Model (est. 2006)
- Global Economic Monitor (World Bank)
- Global Edu-Tech Management Group (North Barrington, IL)
- Global Education Mission (est. 1995)
- Global Education Motivators
- Global Education Multimedia
- Global Egyptian Museum (virtual museum)
- Global Electric Motorcar
- Global Electronics Modification
- Global Energy Marketplace
- Global Engagement Manager (software in the Missile Defense Agency C2BMC element)
- Global Enterprise Management of Storage
- Global Entrepreneurship Monitor
- Global Environment Monitoring (EU)
- Global Environmental Multiscale Model
- Global Equity Market
- Global Evangelization Movement
- Global Execution Manager
- Global Express Mail (USPS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Martin Currie is planning to add to its Luxembourg domiciled Sicav range, with the launch of a UCITS IV compliant global emerging markets fund later this year.
VX) has named Gerard Aquilina, a former private banker from Barclays Plc (LSE: BARC) (NYSE: BCS), as vice-chairman of global emerging markets, Dow Jones has reported citing a memo by the bank.
Global Emerging Markets A (800-824-1580) has rewarded investors with a 67.
Zaidi will manage global emerging market equities and serve as the head of emerging Asia strategies.
3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Legal & General Investments today launches the Global Emerging Markets Index Fund, managed by Robert Dowling.
Global Banking News-11 June 2010-Credit Suisse appoints head of global emerging markets products(C)2010 ENPublishing - http://www.
Summary: Investors allocated approximately $995 million to hedge funds investing in Global Emerging Markets in the second quarter of 2008, an increase of more than 60 percent from the first quarter inflow of $597 million, according to Hedge Fund Research (HFR), a leading hedge fund industry data provider.