Related posts: Global economy crisis adds more challenges to Egypt in 2013 IMF loan will not be included in next year's budget Moody's downgrades Egyptian government bonds to B3 Daily NewsEgypt 2013 Provided by Syndigate.
What does GEC stand for?
GEC stands for Global Economy Crisis
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GEC
We have 207 other meanings of GEC in our Acronym Attic
- General Executive Council (various organizations)
- Générale Électrique du Canada
- Genesee Early College (Flint, MI)
- Geneva Executive Centre
- Geospace Electrodynamic Connections
- Geriatric Education Center (US HRSA)
- Giant Enemy Crab (gaming, Genji 2)
- Gigabit EtherChannel
- Gilbert-Elliott Channel
- Global E-Commerce (various locations)
- Global Electronics Corporation (Japan)
- Global Enterprise Challenge (international competition)
- Global Entertainment Corporation (entertainment)
- Global Environment Centre (est. 1998; Malaysia)
- Global Events Consulting (Rochester, NY)
- Global Exhibitions and Conferences LLC (Oman)
- Globalization and E -Commerce (Center for Research on Information Technology and Organizations; University of California, Irvine)
- Goa Engineering College (India)
- Good Electrical Chip (semi-conductor)
- Google Earth Community (online community)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Certainly the risks will continue to be highlighted in the global economy crisis but the key observation appears to expect a recovery that will begin by the end of this year," said Bill Evans, Westpac's chief economist.
26 per cent over the previous year despite the global economy crisis.
Healthcare companies see the global economy crisis as an opportunity in emerging markets.
Group product manager Kannan Chandrasekaran said while the effects of the global economy crisis are being felt everywhere, the Big 5 PMV exhibition in Dubai later this month will highlight the way the Gulf region is riding the storm, and still representing fertile territory for construction companies.
As the global economy crisis stresses revenue growth and profitability for telecom operators, ONEREViEW[TM] 5.
Related posts: Global economy crisis adds more challenges to Egypt in 2013 Economic experts: 'Collapse' of economy imminent if presidency continues to ignore demands Fitch expects delay in IMF deal Shura Council to deliberate tax reform bill within 48 hours Daily NewsEgypt 2013 Provided by Syndigate.
Related posts: Minister of Finance: New budget on 1 July Global economy crisis adds more challenges to Egypt in 2013 Egypt's consumer confidence dips nine points in Q4 Banking and Insurance Special: Conventional banks enter Islamic banking sector Daily NewsEgypt 2013 Provided by Syndigate.