Russia's designs in this part of the world are connected with the Kremlin's global economic strategy which depends much on access to Central Asian energy.
What does GES stand for?
GES stands for Global Economic Strategy (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GES
We have 203 other meanings of GES in our Acronym Attic
- Generic Equipment Simulator (semiconductors)
- Generic Exposure Scenario
- Genetic Evaluation System (cattle breeding)
- Geographical Exploration Systems
- Geography and Environmental Systems
- Geology and Seismology (conference)
- Get Event Status
- Ghana Education Service
- Gifted Education Specialist (various schools)
- GIG (Global Information Grid) Enterprise Services (US DoD)
- Global Edge Software (India)
- Global Employer Services (various companies)
- Global Engagement Summit (Northwestern University)
- Global Engineering Solutions (various locations)
- Global Enqueue Service (Oracle)
- Global Enrollment System (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Global Environmental Solutions
- Global Information Grid (GIG) Enterprise Services
- Goddard Earth Sciences (US NASA)
- Goldeneye: Source (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The idea will be included in a new global economic strategy that has been under consideration at the trade ministry, Nikai said.
And with the entry of China into the WTO having now finally been agreed to by the US Senate, that strand of the global economic strategy which pursues the level playing field facilitated by the new global markets has made a giant step forward.