Created in 2003, the Global Donor Platform for Rural Development is a network of 34 bilateral and multilateral donors, international financing institutions, intergovernmental organizations and development agencies.
What does GDPRD stand for?
GDPRD stands for Global Donor Platform for Rural Development (Germany)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Gram-Schmidt Differential Polarization Shift Keying
- Gosh Darn Piece Of Stuff (polite form)
- Gross Domestic Product per Capita
- Gross Domestic Product Price Index
- Gross Domestic Product Purchasing Power Parity
- Global Defense Posture Realignment (US DoD Transformation Plan)
- Graduate Degree Progress Report (Southern Methodist University; Texas)
- Grateful Dread Public Radio (Baltimore, MD internet public radio station)
- Gross Domestic Product per Region
- Group of Deputy Permanent Representatives (on the public disclosure of NATO documents)
- Geographically Dispersed Parallel Sysplex (IBM)
- Glasgow Drug Problem Service (est. 1994; Scotland, UK)
- Global Data Processing System
- Ground Data Processing System
- Guide for Design of Pavement Structures (American Association of State and Highway Transportation Officials)
- Gel-Diffusion Precipitin Test
- General Department of Post and Telecommunications (Vietnam)
- Gia Dinh Phat Tu (Vietnamese Buddhist organization)
- Gun Director Pointer Trainer (US Navy)
- Georgetown Divide Public Utility District (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hosted by the Global Donor Platform for Rural Development and facilitated by the International Institute for Sustainable Development, it will garner inputs from farmer groups, CSOs, private sector representatives and public policymakers on options for viable policies moving forward.