Development Programme Join With Private-Sector Companies, NGOs and Foundations to Drive e-Strategies for Developing Nations The Markle Foundation and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) today kicked off the Global Digital Opportunity Initiative (GDOI) with the formation of an International Partners Group including Sun Microsystems, Hewlett-Packard, Cisco Systems, AOL-Time Warner, the Harvard Center for International Development, Grameen Bank and other business, non-profit and international entities.
What does GDOI stand for?
GDOI stands for Global Digital Opportunity Initiative (UN)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GDOI
We have 1 other meaning of GDOI in our Acronym Attic
- Guaranteed Day Off
- Georgia Department of Audits
- Gallaudet Dynamic Online Collaboration
- Georgia Department of Corrections (Atlanta, GA)
- Global Days of Caring (Lucent Technologies)
- Georgia Department of Education
- Guam Department of Education
- Glow Discharge Optical Emission Spectrometry
- Gauteng Department of Health (South Africa)
- Get Down on It
- Group Domain of Interpretation (RFC 3547)
- Georgia Department of Labor
- Guam Department of Labor
- Go Dearborn Online Message Board
- Graduate Diploma of Nursing (educational accreditation)
- Garage Door Opener (real estate ads)
- General Directorate of Pharmacy
- Geneva Declaration of Principles (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Geografie Dopravy
- Geometric Dilution Of Precision (GPS)