Atul Vashistha CEO, neoIT Infrastructure maturity in advanced data, voice and the Internet have bridged the gaps in global locations, enabling BPO to quickly become a global delivery model.
What does GDM stand for?
GDM stands for Global Delivery Model
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GDM
We have 95 other meanings of GDM in our Acronym Attic
- Gilles de la Tourette Syndrome
- Gardner, Massachusetts (airport code)
- General Departmental Management (US DHHS)
- General Design Memorandum (USACE)
- General Development Map
- General Dollar Magnitude
- German Deutschmarks (obsolete currency of Germany)
- Gestational Diabetes Mellitus (medical)
- Global Data Management
- Global Data Mart
- Global Development Marketplace (competition)
- Global Distortion Metric
- Global DOS Memory
- Gnome Display Manager
- Goddard Directive Management
- Goods Departed Message (UK)
- Government Debt Management
- Grain Dealers Mutual Insurance (Indianapolis, IN)
- Green Dragon Media (various locations)
- Gregory Dickow Ministries (Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At Syntel, we've long believed that our global delivery model is an effective, robust method of providing innovation to businesses.
that provides mobile products and solutions, telecommunications, imaging and storage products and services, leveraged Infosys' Global Delivery Model (GDM), and deep knowledge of the consumer electronics industry and of the Oracle E-Business Suite to successfully deploy the Oracle solution across four TAIS divisions on-time and on-budget.
We create IT efficiency by applying platforming principles using a unique industry strategy with a tightly-integrated global delivery model.
Lakshminarayanan, COO of Infotech Enterprises, "The ELS will help us leverage the Global Delivery Model designed to service a profitable, predictable, sustainable, and de-risked business.
Syntel provides Information Technology services to leading North American corporations, leveraging a global delivery model that focuses heavily on India.
The End-to-End Global delivery model with no additional on-site investments is the cornerstone of Wipro's unique offering.
Wipro leveraged its Global delivery model from its near shore - offshore centers at Houston, Texas and Bangalore, India.