Reached by AsiaNews, Sajan George - President of the Global Council of Indian Christians (GCIC) - says he is heartened by the apology offered by the minister of the interior, but adds that he has not clarified the steps he intends to take to eradicate fundamentalism.
What does GCIC stand for?
GCIC stands for Global Council of Indian Christians (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GCIC
We have 21 other meanings of GCIC in our Acronym Attic
- General Council of Industries for the Blind
- General Council of Islamic Banks
- Global Corporate Investment Banking (Bank of America)
- Graduate Certificate in International Business (various schools)
- Guaranteed Capital Investment Bond
- General Council for Islamic Banks and Financial Institutions
- Georgia Career Information Center (Georgia State University; Atlanta, GA)
- Georgia Crime Information Center
- German Chamber of Industry and Commerce
- Global Cardiovascular Innovation Center
- Global Cyberspace Integration Center (Air Force)
- Gold Coast Innovation Centre (Australia)
- Gold Coast International Campus (Central Queensland University; Australia)
- Grande Communauté Indépendante Commerciale (French: Great Independent Community Commercial)
- Grid and Cooperative Computing (annual international workshop)
- Groupement de Compétences pour l'Information et la Compétivité (French: Group Skills for Information and Competitiveness)
- G. Carr Illustration & Design (Denver, CO)
- Gibraltar Co-ordinating Centre for Criminal Intelligence and Drugs
- Glasgow Centre for International Development (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- Glenn-Colusa Irrigation District
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Global Council of Indian Christians described it as a small gesture for riot victims to allow them to feel the Christmas spirit.
The Global Council of Indian Christians (GCIC), in an appeal to India's National Human Rights Commission on Sept.