What does GCSE-FHP stand for?
GCSE-FHP stands for Global Coalition for Sustained Excellence in Food & Health Protection
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- General Conference of Seventh-Day Adventists
- Grand Canyon Square Dance Association (Arizona)
- General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church
- Gold Coast Seventh Day Adventist School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- General Certificate of Secondary Education (British)
- General Computer Self-Efficacy (individual’s judgment of efficacy across multiple computer application domains)
- Generalized Convulsive Status Epilepticus
- Global Common Subexpression Elimination (compiler optimization)
- Google Custom Search Engine
- Green Chencinski Starkman Eles LLP (chartered accountants; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Grundy County Special Education Cooperative (Morris, IL)
- Grand Canyon State Electric Cooperative Association, Inc.
- Grating Coupled Surface Emitting Laser
- Germantown Community Scholarship Fund (Germantown, WI)
- Global Civil Society Forum
- Government Communications Staff Federation (trade union; UK)
- Granulocyte Cell Stimulating Factor
- Growth Colony Stimulating Factor (also seen as G-CSF)
- Gulf, Colorado, and Santa Fe Railway Company (also abbreviated GC&SF)
- Granulocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor Receptor