AMD (NYSE: AMD) today released two reports demonstrating the company's ongoing dedication to sustainability, the ninth annual Global Climate Protection Plan (GCPP) and the 2008 Corporate Responsibility Report.
What does GCPP stand for?
GCPP stands for Global Climate Protection Plan (Advanced Micro Devices; Sunnyvale, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GCPP
We have 17 other meanings of GCPP in our Acronym Attic
- Ganglion Cyst Involvement of Peripheral Nerves
- Giant Congenital Pigmented Hairy Nevus
- Global Connection Partnership Network (Texas)
- Goddard Claussen Porter Novelli (Sacramento, CA)
- God's Child Project North Central (Bismarck, ND, USA)
- Greater Cypress Park Neighborhood Council (Los Angeles, CA)
- Global Change Program Office (USDA)
- Grand Coulee Power Office (US DOI; Grand Coulee, WA)
- Gulf Coastal Plains and Ozarks Landscape Conservation Cooperative
- Global Center for Public Policy (Cambridge, MA)
- Global Conflict Prevention Pool (UK)
- Gold Certified Partner Program (Microsoft)
- Great Consolidated Popular Party (Ghana)
- Greenhouse Challenge Plus Programme (Australia)
- Gold Coast Promotional Products Association (Boca Raton, FL)
- Gulf Coast Professional Photographer's Association
- Association for Good Clinical Practice in Poland
- Gulf Coast Power Pro Wrestling
- Groupe Coopératif Pétrolier du Québec (French: Oil Cooperative Group Quebec; Canada)
- G-Coupled Protein Receptor
Samples in periodicals archive:
AMD (NYSE: AMD) today introduced its eighth annual Global Climate Protection Plan (GCPP), which outlines the company's ongoing strategy and goals to maximize energy efficiency, help lower costs and minimize its environmental impact.
Commitment to Climate Protection: Emphasizing corporate transparency as one of the first technology companies to commit to a Global Climate Protection Plan.