Working with NGOs, governments, other funders and rural communities themselves, Ford's grants will help to: * Develop the advocacy skills of rural leaders so they have a stronger voice in how natural resources are managed; * Demonstrate successful models of community management of resources and ensure that the lessons of this work are informing national and global policy; * Promote public investment that benefits rural communities and acknowledges their role as stewards of valuable natural assets; * Ensure that global climate change programs account for and address the needs of indigenous communities and the rural poor; * Strengthen institutions and networks that advance this approach.
What does GCCP stand for?
GCCP stands for Global Climate Change Program
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GCCP
We have 19 other meanings of GCCP in our Acronym Attic
- Greenville Community Chamber Orchestra
- Gulf Coast Chamber Orchestra (est. 1998; Mississippi)
- Grant County Center on Aging (Wisconsin)
- Greene County Council on Aging (Xenia, OH)
- Grove City College Outing Club (Pennsylvania)
- Global Corporate Circle of Excellence (est. 1999)
- Gateway Cities Council of Governments (California)
- Global Call Center Outsourcing Summit
- Gateway Congestion Control Policy
- Génie Climatique et de Couverture Plomberie (French plumbing and air conditioning company)
- Global Consumer Culture Positioning
- Good Cell Culture Practice (European Centre for the Validation of Alternative Methods)
- Group Connect Control Processor
- Groupe Colonial de Commandos Parachutistes (French: Colonial Commando Parachute Group)
- Gurps Character Creation Program
- Georgia Club Calf Producers Association (Bowman, Georgia)
- Global Climate Change Prevention Act
- General Cross-Correlation Process Control
- Gulf Cooperation Council Patent Office (six Arab nations)
- Generalized Conservation of Complex Power Technique (microwave theory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Japan will have to use the G-8 as a vehicle to really advance the negotiations to bring together heads of state in a cooperative and collaborative atmosphere like we have seen here in Bali,'' said Hans Verolme, Washington-based director for global climate change program at WWF International, citing the 25-40 percent reduction range.
After two weeks of negotiations, the brakes are off and the process is moving forward," said Jennifer Morgan, director of the World Wildlife Federation's Global Climate Change Program.
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Office of Air and Radiation, Climate Change Division with technical and outreach support services for domestic and global climate change programs.
Lara Hansen, Chief Scientist of WWF's Global Climate Change program.