28 /PRNewswire/ -- The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) encouraged greater partnership with civil society organizations while participating in the Doha Global Civil Society Forum held November 26-27, 2008 in Doha, Qatar.
What does GCSF stand for?
GCSF stands for Global Civil Society Forum
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GCSF
We have 17 other meanings of GCSF in our Acronym Attic
- General Computer Self-Efficacy (individual’s judgment of efficacy across multiple computer application domains)
- Generalized Convulsive Status Epilepticus
- Global Common Subexpression Elimination (compiler optimization)
- Google Custom Search Engine
- Green Chencinski Starkman Eles LLP (chartered accountants; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Global Coalition for Sustained Excellence in Food & Health Protection
- Grundy County Special Education Cooperative (Morris, IL)
- Grand Canyon State Electric Cooperative Association, Inc.
- Grating Coupled Surface Emitting Laser
- Germantown Community Scholarship Fund (Germantown, WI)
- Government Communications Staff Federation (trade union; UK)
- Granulocyte Cell Stimulating Factor
- Growth Colony Stimulating Factor (also seen as G-CSF)
- Gulf, Colorado, and Santa Fe Railway Company (also abbreviated GC&SF)
- Granulocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor Receptor
- Global Clinical Supplies Group
- Grand Canyon State Games
- Genealogical Computer Society of Georgia (Roswell, GA)
- Grand Canyon State Great Pyrenees Club (Arizona)
- Glasgow Council for Single Homeless (Glasgow, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The remaining three papers consider the possibilities of a global civil society forum and the democratization of global governance.