Her 11 years in public accounting included several on tour within PwC's Global Capital Markets Group where she consulted on US GAAP and SEC regulations, participated in consultations with the SEC, and worked closely with transaction teams on capital raising and M&A deals.
What does GCMG stand for?
GCMG stands for Global Capital Markets Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GCMG
We have 2 other meanings of GCMG in our Acronym Attic
- Global Congress on Microwave Energy Applications
- Gold Coast Motor Events Company (Australia)
- Good Conduct Medal (US DoD)
- Garden City Music Festival
- Global Christian Ministry Forum International
- Gospel Crusade Ministerial Fellowship (Stevens, PA)
- Grand Canyon Music Festival (est. 1984)
- Guitar Center Music Foundation (philanthropic group; California)
- Gold Coast Model Flying Club (Australia)
- Glassy Carbon Mercury Film Electrode
- God Calls Me God :-)
- Grand Cross of St Michael and St George (knight)
- Genesee County Master Gardener Association (Michigan State University)
- Greater Cincinnati Master Gardener Association (Cincinnati, OH)
- Gyalyum Chenmo Memorial Gold Cup (football tournament; Tibetan National Football Association)
- Garnant Construction Management Group, Inc. (Philadelphia, PA)
- Garrett County Memorial Hospital (Oakland, MD)
- Gooding County Memorial Hospital (Gooding, ID)
- Genesee County Mental Health Association (New York)
- Gary Community Mental Health Center (Gary, Indiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
VX), where he was most recently head of the Global Capital Markets Group, Asia, overseeing equity and debt capital markets.
Global cross-border investment increased by 60 percent year over-year and accounted for 40 percent of all direct commercial real estate (CRE) investments in 2010, according to Chicago-based Jones Lang LaSalle's (JLL'S) global capital markets group.
This is a superb group of lawyers, all of whom are highly respected by the international investment banking and capital markets communities," said Frank Lopez, co-head of Proskauer's Global Capital Markets Group.
Doshi was previously Vice President, Global Securitized Markets in the Fixed Income Global Capital Markets Group at Citigroup Inc.
The entity will operate as part of the Global Capital Markets group as Canaccord Enermarket.
Wilmington sees this new service for the international market as an excellent way to increase its support for the captive insurance market," said John Traynor, managing director of client development in the Global Capital Markets Group for CCS.
The Global Capital Markets group in Hong Kong plans to develop four specialized client service teams based on client situation and industry.