We believe these new products have positioned CyberOptics to capitalize upon strengthening conditions in our global capital equipment markets.
What does GCE stand for?
GCE stands for Global Capital Equipment Market (Blackwood, NJ)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GCE
We have 89 other meanings of GCE in our Acronym Attic
- General Competitive Equilibrium
- General Consumer Electronics (company that made the Vectrex)
- Generix Collaborative Enterprise (software; France)
- Génie Civil Européen (French European civil engineering)
- Génie Climatique de l'Est (French HVAC East)
- Génie du Conditionnement et de l'Emballage (French: packaging engineering)
- Geotechmin Consulting and Engineering and Engineering Co. Ltd
- Gestion du Cycle de l'Eau (French: Managing Water Cycle)
- Gilles Chapalin Électricité (French electric company)
- Global Campaign for Education
- Global Citizenship Experience (Chicago, IL)
- Globe Center Europe (Nestlé)
- Glycine Encephalopathy
- Goddard Cumulus Ensemble
- Gold Card Event (American Express)
- Government Computer Exposition
- Government Cost Estimate
- Graduate & Continuing Education
- Graduate College of Education (various locations)
- Grams of Coal Equivalent (measurement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We believe all of these new products should position CyberOptics to maximize opportunities during the next material upturn in our global capital equipment markets.