th] Global Business School Network (GBSN) conference to India.
What does GBSN stand for?
GBSN stands for Global Business School Network (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GBSN
We have 1 other meaning of GBSN in our Acronym Attic
- Group B Streptococcal Immune Globulin
- General Blue Sensitivity Loss
- Gibbs Business Solutions Ltd. (East Lothian, Scotland, UK)
- Gozo Business Systems Ltd. (EU)
- Grand Bahama Shipyard Ltd. (Freeport, Bahamas)
- Greater Bethlehem Soccer League (Pennsylvania)
- Gulf Beach Setback Line (est. 1978; coastal construction control line; Sarasota County, FL)
- Georgia Border Security and Law Enforcement Program
- Global Business & Stakeholder Management (Netherlands)
- GlobeBall Sports Management (UK)
- Good Buy Shopping Network (fictional cable network; The Holy Man)
- Grama Bharatha Sethu Nirman Prathisthana (India)
- Gebouw Beheer Systeem Optimalisering (Dutch: Building Management System Optimization)
- Great Britain System Operator
- Green Bay Symphony Orchestra (est. 1967; Green Bay, WI)
- Green Business Support Organisation (UK)
- Game Boy SP
- Great Books Summer Program
- Guide Bridge Special Provisions (Illinois)
- Ground Based Self-Protection Jammer
Samples in periodicals archive:
An author of numerous professional articles and several books, he is a Member of the Council on Foreign Relations, The Bretton Woods Committee, and serves on the Advisory Board of the Global Business School Network.
1, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Global Business School Network (GBSN) is pleased to announce the MBA Challenge, a video contest that celebrates the impact MBAs are having in fostering development in emerging markets.
The center supports Smith School conferences, including the fall 2009 Leadership for a Better World conference in collaboration with the Center for Social Value Creation and the upcoming June 2010 Global Business School Network conference; sponsors student learning opportunities such as the USAID Global Challenge, the China Business Plan Competition in Beijing, and a summer technology transfer internship program in Israel; and spearheads global study trips from Tunisia to Thailand.
The School joined the prestigious Global Business School Network (GBSN), an international nonprofit organization working to strengthen management education in emerging markets through a distinctive global network of more than three dozen of the world's leading business schools --including the London Business School, Harvard, Wharton, Yale, the University of Chicago, MIT, Columbia, Michigan, Duke, Stanford, and the University of California at Berkeley.