What does GBEA stand for?
GBEA stands for Global Business & Economics Anthology (Business & Economics Society International)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GBEA
We have 1 other meaning of GBEA in our Acronym Attic
- Glycine Betaine (molecular solvent)
- Government Business Enterprise (Australia)
- Governor of the Bank of England (UK)
- Grand Banks Energy (Canada)
- Grand Cross of the British Empire (Knight or Dame)
- Green Building Engineer (certification)
- Ground Based Element (Army National Missile Defense)
- Groupes Bibliques d'Entreprises (French: Biblical Business Groups)
- Georgia Business Education Association
- Green Bay Education Association (Green Bay, WI)
- Gresham-Barlow Education Association (Oregon)
- Guide de Bonne Exécution des Analyses (French: Guide of Good Running Analysis)
- Greater Boston Employer Advisory Board (Massachusetts)
- Gallbladder Epithelial Cell
- Galveston Bay Entrance Channel
- General Board of Examining Chaplains
- Georgia Business and Economic Conditions
- Global Business Education Center
- Global Business Executive Company Ltd.