With a standard integration between Kinaxis RapidResponse and the Microsoft Dynamics AX (DAX) enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, companies can readily access RapidResponse, a world class supply chain management solution used by leading global brand owners such as Nikon, Lockheed Martin, NCR and Qualcomm.
What does GBO stand for?
GBO stands for Global Brand Owner
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GBO
We have 33 other meanings of GBO in our Acronym Attic
- Gemeindebibliothek Oberentfelden
- General Business Office
- Generic Business Object (IBM Websphere)
- Geo-Biosphere Observatories
- Geometric Back-Off
- German Business Online
- German-Bash.org (website)
- Gestion de Bureau d'Ordre (French: Office Order Management; software)
- Global Biodiversity Outlook (publication)
- Global Boxing Organization
- Global Business Operation (India)
- Global Business Organization
- Global Business Outlook (conference)
- Go Big Orange (sports fan motto; University of Tennessee; Knoxville, TN)
- Goods in Bad Order (shipping)
- Gouvieux Basket Oise (French basketball club)
- Government Business Opportunities (Canada)
- Great Bearded One
- Greensboro (North Carolina)
- Greiner Bio One (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But others say global brand owners are asking for quite a lotEoACA* and getting what they want.
re Scandinavia A/S is the global brand owner of DANZKA Vodka and the Scandinavian sales and marketing arm of French parent company BelvedE?
Post Communist China is becoming increasingly brand conscious and a number of local manufacturers of consumer products are resorting to western strategies to take on global brand owners.
The success of Reebok and Nike and other global brand owners lie on their ability to convince local factories to serve as their agents providing cheap services instead of as manufacturers of industrial goods.
As part of the 2012 growth, North Plains continued its trajectory of market expansion, adding many large global brand owners to its already impressive list of enterprise customers including: * The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) * William Grant & Sons Ltd * Ministry of Information, Sultanate of Oman * One of the world's largest global advertising groups * A leading designer and retailer of women's accessories * One of the largest retailers in the world * An interactive multichannel retailer * A global brand name in athletic footwear and apparel * A manufacturer of medical devices and equipment * Global professional services company Additionally, North Plains expanded its leadership team with some of the most talented and respected technologists in the industry.
This leaves homegrown retailers and global brand owners with plenty to choose from.
In terms of how much of a priority sustainability is in emerging markets, I believe its a priority in any region where labels are being produced for global brand owners and major retailers.