Commenting on the appointment, Joe Tocco, head of XL Group's North America Property and XL Global Asset Protection Services (XL GAPS), said, "We are in growth mode.
What does GAPS stand for?
GAPS stands for Global Asset Protection Services (loss prevention)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GAPS
We have 56 other meanings of GAPS in our Acronym Attic
- General Audio Pattern Recognizer (dolphin sounds)
- Gold Auto Parts Recyclers (Dallas, TX)
- Groupement Astronomique Populaire de la Région d'Antibes (French: Antibes People's Region Astronomical Group; Antibes, France)
- Groupe d'Analyse de Prévention des Risques des Addictions au Travail (French: Risk Prevention of Addictions at Work Analysis Group)
- Griffith Asia Pacific Research Institute (Australia)
- Gap Assistance Pharmacy Program for Seniors (South Carolina)
- Genetic Algorithm Packet Scheduler
- Genetic Information and Patient Services
- Georgian Alliance for Patient Safety (Tbilisi, Georgia)
- Global Acoustic Positioning System (underwater technology)
- Google API Proximity Search (staggernation)
- Government Asset Protection Scheme (UK)
- Grant Administration and Payment System (US Department of Education)
- Greater Atlanta Paranormal Society (Georgia)
- Groupement d'Aide Psychologique et de Soutien (French: Psychological Help and Support)
- Gut and Psychology Syndrome
- Graduate and Professional Student Assembly
- Graduate and Professional Student Association (various locations)
- Graduate Association for Professionals in Student Affairs (various universities)
- Grupo Armarios Persiana, SAU (Spanish: Roller Cabinets Group SAU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The information also is valuable to the BAE Systems business continuity teams because it highlights for them the company's exposures and their interdependencies, allowing them to identify and justify contingency plans "Most client capabilities in this regard allow analysis only to the location/site level," said Mark Driscoll, vice president of XL Global Asset Protection Services, BAE Systems' property loss control consultant.
GE Global Asset Protection Services has upgraded its MyAnalysis analytical tool to help businesses prioritize and assess risk.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 13, 2004 GE Global Asset Protection Services (GE GAP Services) (NYSE:GE) today announced the launch of a new tool to help risk managers get the most from their loss prevention dollars.
In addition to providing property coverages, he and his team will assist in coordinating risk engineering services for XL's property clients through XL Global Asset Protection Services (XL GAPS), its loss prevention consulting firm.
has launched GE Global Asset Protection Services, through which risk managers can access a broad range of business continuity, loss prevention, risk management, and facility asset management services, as well as property, fire protection design, ergonomic, industrial hygiene, and other health and safety solutions.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 13, 2004 GE Global Asset Protection Services (GE GAP Services) today announced a significant milestone in the company's history.
Tocco as Executive Vice President and head of North America Property and XL Global Asset Protection Services (XL GAPS), effective February 1.