Mylex Controllers Offer Simple Installation, Flexible Management All AcceleRAID and eXtremeRAID controllers come with Mylex's Global Array Manager software for ease of management and use from any location via the Internet.
What does GAM stand for?
GAM stands for Global Array Manager (Netframe)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of GAM
We have 111 other meanings of GAM in our Acronym Attic
- Geographic Analysis and Monitoring (USGS)
- Georgia Anne Muldrow (musician)
- Geotechnical Asset Management
- Gerakan Aceh Merdeka (Indonesian: Free Aceh Movement)
- German-American Musicians Association (Buffalo, New York)
- Giant Activity Matrix (information technology; business rules used by an application)
- Glaucoma Awareness Month
- Global Account Management (Sprint)
- Global Acute Malnutrition
- Global Alliance Manager
- Global Asset Management (various locations)
- Goat Anti-Mouse (cell biology)
- Goodwill Association of Michigan
- GPS (Global Positioning System)-Aided Munition
- Gram Atomic Mass
- Graphic Access Method
- Graphical Asset Management (Sandl)
- Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum
- Gravity Assist Manoeuvres (orbiting a planet)
- Great American Market
Samples in periodicals archive:
All Mylex products can be remotely managed in enterprise environments with Mylex's Global Array Manager and, later this year, with Web Array Manager and Workstation Array Manager RAID management software.
All Mylex RAID controllers ship standard with Global Array Manager, an enterprise RAID management software package that allows administrators to remotely monitor, tune and configure Mylex RAID products.
All Mylex products ship standard with Mylex's Global Array Manager (GAM) software, which enables centralized array management from a single console.