He is also a member of the board of trustees and advisory council of The Johns Hopkins University and serves on the advisory boards of the Global Alliance for Women's Health and Salu, Inc.
What does GAWH stand for?
GAWH stands for Global Alliance for Women's Health
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GAWH
We have 1 other meaning of GAWH in our Acronym Attic
- Gases and Welding Distributors Association
- Guild of Accessible Web Designers
- Galerkin Asymptotic Waveform Evaluation
- Georgia Association for Women in Education (Lawrenceville, GA)
- Ghana Association of Women Entrepreneurs (Ghana)
- General Arab Women Federation
- Greek Animal Welfare Fund (UK)
- Gas Analysis Working Group (Bureau International des Poids et Mesures)
- Georgia Wing (Civil Air Patrol)
- Global Academy for Women's Health, Inc (Rockville, Maryland, USA)
- Gruppo Astrofili William Herschel (Italian: William Herschel Astronomy Group; Torino, Italy)
- Georgia Association for Women in Higher Education (University of Georgia; Athens, GA)
- Great Ape World Heritage Species Project
- GNU AWK
- Georgia Association for Women Lawyers (est. 1928)
- Goshen Animal Welfare League (New York)
- Getting Away with Murder (Papa Roach song)
- Global Asset Wealth Management (MBA at Simon Fraser University)
- German Alumni Water Network
- GIAC (General Inquiry Access Code) Assessing Wireless Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today, Kellie will address United Nations members at a meeting convened by American Autoimmune Related Diseases Association and the Global Alliance for Women's Health (GAWH) as part of the UN's Commission on the Status of Women 2000.