Most recently he was chief of SunGard's Enterprise Solutions Group in which he was responsible for SunGard's global delivery, global account management, consulting services and software-as-a-service initiatives.
What does GAM stand for?
GAM stands for Global Account Management (Sprint)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of GAM
We have 111 other meanings of GAM in our Acronym Attic
- Generalized Additive Models
- Generalized Admittance Matrix
- Generic Aerodata Model
- Geographic Analysis and Monitoring (USGS)
- Georgia Anne Muldrow (musician)
- Geotechnical Asset Management
- Gerakan Aceh Merdeka (Indonesian: Free Aceh Movement)
- German-American Musicians Association (Buffalo, New York)
- Giant Activity Matrix (information technology; business rules used by an application)
- Glaucoma Awareness Month
- Global Acute Malnutrition
- Global Alliance Manager
- Global Array Manager (Netframe)
- Global Asset Management (various locations)
- Goat Anti-Mouse (cell biology)
- Goodwill Association of Michigan
- GPS (Global Positioning System)-Aided Munition
- Gram Atomic Mass
- Graphic Access Method
- Graphical Asset Management (Sandl)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Whilst we have ensured that our business model means we can react to any market conditions, we understand that the current economic climate means that many clients will be looking to manage costs much more closely and our investment in cutting edge project management and global account management systems ensure that Eversheds is able to do just that.
Online Application Measures and Improves Communications Effectiveness SEATTLE, March 7 /PRNewswire/ -- Waggener Edstrom Worldwide (WE) today announced the global availability of its proprietary WExView(SM) Global Account Management System, an online application that continually measures and improves the effectiveness of communications campaigns for today's innovative companies.
Robert Doman was named vice president of global account management and marketing for West Pharmaceutical Services.
Navis Appoints Troy Thompson, Vice President, Global Account Management and Erik Ward, Regional Sales Director, North America OAKLAND, Calif.
95 Hardcover HD62 Although it uses many of the same processes and tools as key account management (KAM), global account management (GAM) is significantly more complex.
During his 14 years with Toshiba, he spearheaded corporate change including implementation of global account management, worldwide tracking of design and production activity, and expansion of distribution channels.
To better support multinational corporations operating on both sides of the Atlantic, T-Mobile USA will expand its global account management capabilities to help reduce the complexity and management costs of seamless business mobility.