com reflects RecycleNet's corporate goal of providing its customers with value added services that improve global access to recycling markets.
What does GARM stand for?
GARM stands for Global Access to Recycling Markets
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GARM
We have 2 other meanings of GARM in our Acronym Attic
- Groupement Aquitain des Réseaux d'Insertion par l'Activité Économique (French: Aquitaine Group Networks Insertion Economic Activity)
- Government Appropriations for Relief in Occupied Areas (Korea)
- Gas-Filled Recoil Isotope Separator
- Gislaved Anderstorps Ridklubb (Swedish association)
- Glasgow Airport Rail Link (Scotland, UK)
- Group Action Request Lists
- Georgia Rural Letter Carriers' Association (est. 1903)
- Genetic Algorithm for Rapid Likelihood Inference
- General AEC (Architecture, Engineering and Construction) Reference Model (computer applications)
- Geographic Areas Reference Manual
- Groundfish Assessment Review Meeting (US NOAA)
- Group of Archivists of the Region of Montréal (est. 1982)
- Gary Burrell & Min Kao (founders of Garmin, GPS equipment maker)
- Global Arthritis Research Network
- Greater Arkansas River Nature Association
- Global Applied Research Network
- General Attribute Registration Protocol (Cisco)
- Generalized Axiom of Revealed Preference (choice behaviour)
- Generally Accepted Recordkeeping Principles (Association of Records Managers & Administrators)
- Generic Attributes Registration Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
RecycleNet Corporation is continuing to expand to meet the needs of its clients, and provides Global Access to Recycling Markets (GARM).
RecycleNet Corporation is continuing to expand to meet the needs of its clients, and provides Global Access to Recycling Markets (OTC: GARM).
RecycleNet chairman and founder Paul Roszel, announced this month the sixth year anniversary of RecycleNet being on-line providing Global Access to Recycling Markets.
net is a strategic step in the evolution of RecycleNet Corporation's mandate to provide Global Access to Recycling Markets by responding to the overwhelming client demand for a European specific marketplace.