chair of the Glickman Urological and Kidney Institute at Cleveland Clinic.
What does GUKI stand for?
GUKI stands for Glickman Urological and Kidney Institute (Cleveland Clinic)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Gujarat (India)
- Gujrati (language)
- Gana Unnayan Kendra (est. 1985; Bangladesh)
- Gate Unicode Kit (UK)
- Gents Universitair Koor (Dutch: Ghent University Choir; Belgium)
- Get Up Kids (band)
- Gibraltar Upgrade Kit
- Golf Union Kyushu (Japan)
- Guanylate Kinase
- Gallaudet University Kellogg Conference Center (Washington, DC)
- General Use Line Card (telecommunications)
- Geometry Utility Library (computer programming)
- Glasgow University Library (UK)
- Group Universal Life (insurance)
- Guided Ultrasonics Ltd.
- Gulf Shore Resources (stock symbol)
- Glavnoe Upravlenie Ispravitel-no-trudovykh Lagerei (Chief Directorate of prison camps in former Soviet Union)
- Glavnoe Upravlenie Ispravitel'no-Trudovykh Lagerei (former Soviet Union Chief Directorate of Forced Labor Camps)
- Glasgow University Ladies Boat Club
- Georgetown University Law Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
He got busy with that task in 2003, when he launched the first Minority Men's Health Fair with the help of colleagues from the Clinic's Glickman Urological and Kidney Institute.
Eric Klein of the Glickman Urological and Kidney Institute who says the "data suggesting that a baseline PSA in men in their 40s and subsequent PSA velocity (the rate of increase in PSA levels) can predict both lifetime risk of developing cancer and potentially lethal cancers.