Modlin is a Kidney Transplant Surgeon, Urologist, Founder and Director of the Minority Men's Health Center at the Cleveland Clinic's Glickman Urological and Kidney Institute, and Executive Director of Minority Health at Cleveland Clinic.
What does GUKI stand for?
GUKI stands for Glickman Urological and Kidney Institute (Cleveland Clinic)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Gujarat (India)
- Gujrati (language)
- Gana Unnayan Kendra (est. 1985; Bangladesh)
- Gate Unicode Kit (UK)
- Gents Universitair Koor (Dutch: Ghent University Choir; Belgium)
- Get Up Kids (band)
- Gibraltar Upgrade Kit
- Golf Union Kyushu (Japan)
- Guanylate Kinase
- Gallaudet University Kellogg Conference Center (Washington, DC)
- General Use Line Card (telecommunications)
- Geometry Utility Library (computer programming)
- Glasgow University Library (UK)
- Group Universal Life (insurance)
- Guided Ultrasonics Ltd.
- Gulf Shore Resources (stock symbol)
- Glavnoe Upravlenie Ispravitel-no-trudovykh Lagerei (Chief Directorate of prison camps in former Soviet Union)
- Glavnoe Upravlenie Ispravitel'no-Trudovykh Lagerei (former Soviet Union Chief Directorate of Forced Labor Camps)
- Glasgow University Ladies Boat Club
- Georgetown University Law Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
chair of the Glickman Urological and Kidney Institute at Cleveland Clinic.
He got busy with that task in 2003, when he launched the first Minority Men's Health Fair with the help of colleagues from the Clinic's Glickman Urological and Kidney Institute.
Kaouk, director of Robotic Urologic Surgery at Glickman Urological and Kidney Institute of the Cleveland Clinic Foundation recently performed the first two successful laparoscopic operations using The Uni-X[TM] Single Port Access Laparoscopic System, a single, multi-cannula laparoscopic port and specially designed curved instrumentation.