Glenwood Telephone Membership Corporation Grand River Mutual Telephone Corp.
What does GTMC stand for?
GTMC stands for Glenwood Telephone Membership Corporation (Nebraska)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GTMC
We have 12 other meanings of GTMC in our Acronym Attic
- Glendale Transportation Management Association (California)
- Great Minds Think Alike
- Greater Toronto Marketing Alliance (Canada)
- Green Throated Mango A (A. viridigula)
- Grid Trade Master Agreement
- Generation and Transmission Maximization
- Gene Therapy and Molecular Biology (journal)
- Golden Triangle Minority Business Council Inc. (Beaumont, TX)
- George Tyler Moore Center (Shepherd University)
- Gingival Tissue Mononuclear Cells (periodontitis)
- Government Technology Managers Conference
- Guild of Travel Management Companies (London, England, UK)
- Gypsy Tour Motorcycle Classic
- Golden Triangle Museum District (Denver, CO)
- Game Theory and Mahtematical Economics (conference)
- Global Transcriptional Machinery Engineering
- Global Translational Motion Estimation (algorithm)
- Global Travel and Middle East
- Global Travel, Meetings and Events (employment coordination assignment)
- Great Touch Massage Education (Seattle, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CopperCom, the leader in next-generation softswitches, today announced that Glenwood Telephone Membership Corporation (GTMC) is transitioning its legacy central switch with CopperCom's Converged Switching eXchange (CSX) softswitch.