AGC Automobile AGC/Flat glass Europe Glaverbel Ain El Sokhna Audi Avancis AVIC Sanxim Bain Capital Bentley BJS Difference BMW BOC BPB Plc Brodrene (Brothers) Dahl Cardinal Casso-Solar Central Glass Co.
What does GVB stand for?
GVB stands for Glaverbel
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GVB
We have 13 other meanings of GVB in our Acronym Attic
- Green Valley Association of Realtors (Arizona)
- Garlic Valley Amateur Radio Club (Gilroy, CA)
- Genesee Valley Audubon Society (New York)
- Greater Victoria Aquatics Society (Victoria, BC, Canada)
- Gunnison Valley Astronomical Society (Gunnison, CO)
- Glasgow Violence Against Women Partnership (UK)
- Gemeentevervoerbedrijf (Dutch: Municipality Transport Company of Amsterdam)
- Generalized Valence Bond (Quantum chemistry)
- Gilbert-Varshamov Bound
- Girls Vs Boys (TV show)
- Götz Von Berlichingen (WWII German 17th SS-Panzergrenadier division)
- Grand Vin Blanc (French wine designation)
- Grazer Verkerhsbetriebe (German: Graz Public Transports Service)
- Grover Beach (Amtrak station code; Grover Beach, CA)
- Guam Visitors Bureau
- Generalized Valence Bond-Configuration Interaction (Wave Function)
- Generalized Valence Bond-Initial
- Generalized Valence Bond-Molecular Dynamics Simulated Annealing
- Generalized Valence Bond-Perfect Pairing
- Global Village Business Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was also a lecturer in European Politics and International Relations at the Law Faculty, University of Amsterdam (1975-1997), and at the Department of Political Science, Leiden University, until 2009, a visiting professor at the European Institute of Public Administration in Maastricht (1987), at the European Institute of the Hebrew University in Jerusalem (1997), and titular of the Glaverbel Chair on European Politics at the Catholic University of Louvain-la-Neuve (2002).
The company is also supplying a formidable range of architectural glass products, including Saint-Gobain, Guardian and Glaverbel.
Belgian-based Glaverbel has also confirmed it had received charges.
The Group provides electricity at nearly 2,000 customer sites; its most recent references include: Futuroscope, Bongrain, Arthur Bonnet, Glaverbel, and Soufflet.
Officials also raided French firm SaintGobain and Belgiumbased Glaverbel, a unit of Japan's biggest glass-maker, Asahi Glass on Tuesday and Wednesday.
html 504 GLAVERBEL The outer skin of Ulm's new central library incorporates Glaverbel glass.
Fosbel is being acquired from joint owners Glaverbel, a subsidiary of Asahi Glass in Japan, and Foseco.