NEW YORK, March 12 /PRNewswire/ -- - Leading Glaucoma Experts are Working Together to Provide Tips to Help Prevent Vision Loss as Glaucoma Prevalence is Rising Rapidly Across the Globe On the second annual World Glaucoma Day (March 12), leading global glaucoma experts are working together to help educate patients diagnosed with glaucoma and those who may be at risk for the condition.
What does GLAUC stand for?
GLAUC stands for Glaucoma
This definition appears frequently
- Great Lakes Area Spirit Society (Wisconsin)
- Gamma Ray Large Area Space Telescope
- L-Glutamate/L-Aspartate Transporter (biological chemistry)
- Galactose Activator
- Google Labs Aptitude Test
- Government Log Acceptance Test
- Great Lakes Athletic Trainers' Association (Ohio)
- Greater Los Angeles Teachers Science Association (California)
- Great Lakes Addiction Technology Transfer Center (Chicago, IL)
- Greater London Association of Trade Union Councils (UK)
- Greater Los Angeles Writers Society
- Greater Los Angeles Zoo Association
- Gay Lesbian Bisexual
- Geek Life Blog (new technology website)
- Gel Loading Buffer
- Gemeenschappelijk Landbouwbeleid (Dutch: Common Agricultural Policy/ European Commission, aka: CAP)
- Generic Logic Block (computing)
- Ghana Library Board
- Global Load Balancers
- Glulam Beam (glulam is glued laminated timber)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Leading Glaucoma Experts are Working Together to Provide Tips to Help Prevent Vision Loss as Glaucoma Prevalence is Rising Rapidly Across the Globe NEW YORK, March 12 /PRNewswire/ -- On the second annual World Glaucoma Day (March 12), leading global glaucoma experts are working together to help educate patients diagnosed with glaucoma and those who may be at risk for the condition.
Glaucoma is a group of eye diseases that, when left untreated, damage the optic nerve and can lead to blindness.
Bloomberg has officially proclaimed March 6, 2008 as World Glaucoma Day in New York City.
Review the following 'Questions To Ask' about glaucoma so you're prepared to discuss this important health issue with your health care professional.
Suissa and his colleagues began their study after seeing reports of two cases of glaucoma in people using inhaled steroids.
SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Pfizer (NYSE:PFE): - Some Patients May Benefit from Earlier Treatment - A new tool to help physicians assess the risk of glaucoma in patients with ocular hypertension was presented today at the World Ophthalmology Congress by US researchers Dr Robert Weinreb and Dr Felipe Medeiros.
Sheffield and his colleagues had been looking for the gene since the mid-1980s, when a glaucoma patient named Alan Rogers walked into their -ffices and described how the disease had affected five generations of his family.