The Glatt Plagiarism Screening Program sells for $250.
What does GPSP stand for?
GPSP stands for Glatt Plagiarism Screening Program (software)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GPSP
We have 11 other meanings of GPSP in our Acronym Attic
- Georgia Parent Support Network
- Global Professional Singles Network (dating)
- Global Professional Services Organization (SAP, AG)
- Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Office (Canada)
- Graduate and Professional Student Organization (Indiana University)
- Greater Philadelphia Society of Orthodontists
- GPS (Global Positioning System) Operations Center (US Air Force)
- Global Partnership Senior Officials Group (est. 2002; G8 forum)
- Global Positioning Sensor Occultation System
- Gerakan Pemberdayaan Swara Perempuan (Indonesian: Swara Women Empowerment Movement)
- Global Peace and Security Program (Canada)
- Global Position System Specialist
- Gold-Protein-Substance P (biochemistry)
- Grand Prix of St. Petersburg (auto race; St. Petersburg, FL)
- Grant-Platte/Sugar-Pecatonica (Department of Natural Resources; Wisconsin)
- Government Postage Stamp Printers Conference
- Global Partnership Special Projects Fund
- Guangzhou Pumped Storage Power Station (Chonghua, China)
- General Purpose Switch Room
- Global Positioning Satellite Receiver
Samples in periodicals archive:
Glatt Plagiarism Teaching Program is a comprehensive tutorial for students ($300), while Glatt Plagiarism Screening Program is a full-fledged detection system ($300, or $500 for both) for schools.