Glasgow University Veterinary School said they have received requests from hospital medics.
What does GUVS stand for?
GUVS stands for Glasgow University Veterinary School (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GUVS
- Gewinn-Und Verlust (German: Profit and Loss)
- Giant Unilamellar Vesicles
- Group Unique Variable
- Glasgow University Veterinary Hospital (Scotland)
- Global Ultraviolet Imager
- Glasgow University Veterinary Medical Association (University of Glasgow; Faculty of Veterinary Medicine; Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- Gallions Urban Village Neighbourhood Action (UK)
- Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (Gujarat)
- General Union of Voluntary Societies (Amman, Jordan)
- Greater Upper Valley Solid Waste Management District (Hartland, VT)
- Greater Union Village Technology (movie theater company; Australia)
- Gamespot User Videos Union
- Glasgow University Veterinary Zoological Society
- Guryev Airport (Kazakhstan)
- Grand Unified Whirlpool Conspiracy Theory (forums)
- Air Guyane, French Guiana (ICAO code)
- Girl Under You (Lady Gaga song)
- Guyana (ISO Country code)
- Guyana Exposition
Samples in periodicals archive:
Glasgow University Veterinary School yesterday said they had turned down requests from hospitals to scan obese patients in machines usually used for cows and horses.
Professor Hugh Miller, who is retiring as chairman of the board's Veterinary Advisory Committee, will be succeeded by Professor Oswald Jarrett, of Glasgow University Veterinary School.
Dr Julie Fitzpatrick, of Glasgow University Veterinary School, said: "The only thing these two disease have in common is a similarity in name and that they are highly contagious.