This summer, the new Glasgow Museum of Transport opens its doors and next year a 12,000-capacity indoor sports stadium is due to be completed well in time for the Commonwealth Games in 2014.
What does GMT stand for?
GMT stands for Glasgow Museum of Transport (Scotland)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GMT
We have 170 other meanings of GMT in our Acronym Attic
- General Map Table
- General Military Training
- General Motors Tandem (diesel)
- Generalized Multi-Pole Technique
- Generic Mapping Tools (software)
- Geometric Mean Titer (vaccination)
- Geometric Mean Titers
- George Massey Tunnel (British Columbia, Canada)
- Get Me Tickets
- Giant Magellan Telescope
Samples in periodicals archive:
The pair took a quick nostalgia trip this week when the caravan used at the Faslane peace camp, which Bobby founded in 1982, became the centrepiece of an exhibition at Glasgow Museum of Transport.
They met while working at the Glasgow Museum of Transport while it was located in Albert Drive more than 20 years ago and they were always great friends before they became a couple.