Director Lone Scherfig and co-writer Anders Thomas Jensen translated their comedy script into English after being lured here by Scottish Screen and the Glasgow Film Fund.
What does GFF stand for?
GFF stands for Glasgow Film Fund (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GFF
We have 50 other meanings of GFF in our Acronym Attic
- Grinning from Ear To Ear
- Gain Flattening Filter (used in Erbium Doped Fiber Amplifier)
- Gaming Force Forums (gamingforce.com/forums)
- Gasparilla Film Festival (Florida)
- General Feature Format (file format)
- Generic File Format (application data)
- Generic Fill Format (US DoD Satellite Communications)
- German Front Fighter (gaming)
- Gian Franco Ferre
- Giffoni Film Festival (Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Movern Callar, which has been partly funded by Scottish Screen, Glasgow Film Fund and developed by BBC Scotland, is set to be released early next year.
We were astonished when that was not forthcoming from the Glasgow Film Fund and the finance collapsed.
The Glasgow Film Fund has backed five film projects so far and it aims to keep on improving the resources available in Scotland, in order to attract even bigger projects.
The film, financed by BBC Scotland and the Glasgow Film Fund, was made on a small budget, but this rarely shows.
Small Faces follows the 1995 UK top grossing movie Shallow Grave, as the second major feature to be backed by the Glasgow Film Fund.