A lot has already happened at the newest college in town since its formation in August last year following the merger of Central College, Glasgow Metropolitan College and Glasgow College of Nautical Studies.
What does GCNS stand for?
GCNS stands for Glasgow College of Nautical Studies (Scotland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GCNS
We have 4 other meanings of GCNS in our Acronym Attic
- Giant Congenital Nevocellular Nevus
- Glenwood Cable News Network (Glenwood High School; Illinois)
- Global Compact Network Namibia (UN Global Compact)
- Global Community Networking Partnership (various locations)
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Grand Canyon National Park Airport (Arizona)
- Gas Core Nuclear Rocket
- Glen Canyon National Recreation Area (Utah)
- Garden City Nursery School (est. 1951; Garden City, NY)
- Geriatric Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Graduate Center for Nutritional Sciences (University of Kentucky)
- Global Communications Navigation and Surveillance System
- Groupe Consultatif de la Normalisation des Télécommunications (French: Advisory Group Telecommunication Standardization)
- Global Compact Network Vietnam (est. 2007)
- Game Cards Online
- Garbage Collection Overhead
- General Cash Offer (investments)
- Generator Certification Official (waste)
- Georgia Carpet Outlet
- GeorgiaCarry.org (firearms website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
WITH THANKS TO: Glasgow College of Nautical Studies have opened a fabulous new spa area, where over 300 Sports Therapy & Beauty Therapy students studying at all levels from NQ to HND benefit from a newly refurbished suite of rooms.
Mary Collins took Glasgow College of Nautical Studies to a tribunal after she was sacked for "gross sexual harassment''.
Miss Ewing, who works at the Glasgow College of Nautical Studies, said Collins accused her of being a lesbian and of having an affair with Miss Loudon.
Make-up: Terri Craig and the 2nd yea r beauty students at Glasgow College of Nautical Studies.
Glasgow College of Nautical Studies spokesman Jim Burns said: "I don't want to start a war with Glasgow University.
Make-up, Terri Craig and beauty students at Glasgow College of Nautical Studies.
GLASGOW College of Nautical Studies (GCNS) are celebrating winning a prestigious international award.