CARDIFF branch of the Glamorgan Family History Society meets tonight, doors open 6.
What does GFHS stand for?
GFHS stands for Glamorgan Family History Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GFHS
We have 3 other meanings of GFHS in our Acronym Attic
- Forum Guru Honorer Indonesia
- German Fantasy Hockey League
- Gardner Family Health Network (California)
- Genuki Family History News (UK)
- Global Fisheries History Network (est. 2004)
- Grand Forks Human Nutrition Research Center
- Global Forum for Health Promotion Dialogue (International Union for Health Promotion and Education)
- Gel Filtration High Performance Liquid Chromatography
- Global Forum on Health Research
- Gaston Family Health Services (North Carolina)
- Glenns Ferry High School (Elmore, ID)
- Gloucestershire Family History Society (UK)
- Great Falls High School (Montana)
- Guilt-Free Home Schooling (blog)
- Guelph Family Health Team
- Grooving for Heaven Volume 1 (bass-playing instructional DVD)
- Game Factory Interactive (game publishers; Russia and Ukraine)
- Game Figures, Inc.
- Gas Field Ionization
- Generalized Fresnel Integral
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now, almost 100 years after the war began, the Glamorgan Family History Society has digitised records of the Swansea Pals battalion stored at the West Glamorgan Archive Service in Swansea.
GLAMORGAN Family History Society, Cardiff Branch, meet at 7pm on the first Tuesday of every month at St Mark's Church, North Road, Cardiff.
uk | GLAMORGAN Family History Society, Cardiff Branch, holds a research meeting at 7.
The talk starts at 1pm, followed by a family history fair organised by the Glamorgan Family History Society.
The Glamorgan Family History Society also holds on computer a list of marriages in the county up to 1837 transcribed from parish registers.
Philip Witcombe, of the Glamorgan Family History Society, said, "If you're looking for a John Jones who lived in Dowlais, it could cost you a small fortune.
Members of The Glamorgan Family History Society will be on hand offering help and advice between 11am and 4pm.