From both a scientific and clinical perspective, I am thrilled about the consistency of findings obtained in aMCI patients and related animal models," said Lennart Mucke, director of the Gladstone Institute of Neurological Disease and professor of neurology and neuroscience at the University of California San Francisco.
What does GIND stand for?
GIND stands for Gladstone Institute of Neurological Disease (San Franciso, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Global Inventory in the Northern Hemisphere
- Government Information Agency (Guyana)
- GPS Inertial Navigation Assembly
- GPS/INS Navigation Assembly
- Graphical Identification and Authentication
- Ginac Is Not A Cas
- Generic Interactive Narrative Authoring System
- Generalnego Inspektoratu Nadzoru Bankowego (Polish: General Inspectorate of Banking Supervision)
- Generalny Inspektor Nadzoru Bankowego (Polish: General Inspectorate of Banking Supervision; now Financial Supervision Commission; Poland)
- Global Information Network on Chemicals
- Growth Investment Network East Midlands (UK)
- Geographic Information
- god is not Great (book by Christopher Hitchens)
- Gingival Fibromatosis
- Garbage in Garbage Out
- Godisnowhere (nternet ministry)
- Gazette International Networking Institute
- Gene Identification by NMD (Nonsense Mediated Decay) Inhibition
- German Infant Nutritional Intervention (study; Germany)
- Global Information Networking Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
Panel Discussion WHERE: NOB HILL MASONIC CENTER, 1111 California Street, San Francisco PANEL: Charles DeCarli, MD: Professor of Neurology; Director, UC Davis Alzheimer's Disease Center Lennart Mucke, MD: Director & Senior Investigator, Gladstone Institute of Neurological Disease Dale Schenk, PhD: Executive Vice President & Chief Science Officer, Elan Pharmaceuticals Moderator: Pat McConahay, Freelance Reporter ADD: John Hoffman, Producer, ALZHEIMER'S INFO: The public is invited to this free event; RSVP at 415.
The most striking change we discovered in the Alzheimer's mice was an increase in arachidonic acid and related metabolites in the hippocampus, a memory centre that is affected early and severely by Alzheimer's disease," said Rene Sanches-Mejia, who led the study at the Gladstone Institute of Neurological Diseases, in San Francisco.
Fox Foundation, The American Foundation for Aging Research, The Gladstone Institute of Neurological Disease at The University of California Medical School, and The Center for Neurodegenerative Disease at Brigham and Women's Hospital to name a few.
The institutes, which currently employ 25 primary investigators, are comprised of the Gladstone Center for Translational Research, the Gladstone Institute of Cardiovascular Disease and the Gladstone Institute of Virology and Immunology and the Gladstone Institute of Neurological Disease all located in San Francisco, CA.
Scientists from the Gladstone Institute of Neurological Disease (GIND), UCSF, and Stanford have found that collagen VI may protects brain cells against amyloid-beta (Aa) proteins, which are believed to cause Alzheimer"s disease.
Gladstone is comprised of three institutes: the Gladstone Institute of Cardiovascular Disease, the Gladstone Institute of Virology and Immunology, and the Gladstone Institute of Neurological Disease.
Gladstone is comprised of the Gladstone Institute of Cardiovascular Disease, the Gladstone Institute of Virology and Immunology and the Gladstone Institute of Neurological Disease.