The itinerary features calls at Juneau, Sitka and Ketchikan, Alaska; Victoria, British Columbia; and a scenic cruising experience at Tracy Arm Fjord/Twin Sawyer Glaciers or Glacier Bay National Park.
What does GBNP stand for?
GBNP stands for Glacier Bay National Park (US NPS)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GBNP
We have 1 other meaning of GBNP in our Acronym Attic
- Ghostbusters of New Hampshire (club)
- Gary Barlow News International (fan site)
- Girls' Brigade Northern Ireland (UK; Christian youth organization)
- Global Business Network International (various locations)
- Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Guaranty Bancorp
- Girls Boys Needing Love (Texas)
- Great Brands Nigeria Limited (distributor)
- Gracie Barra New Mexico (martial arts)
- Green Business Network Norway (Lillehammer, Norway; environmentally conscious businesses)
- Global Block Numbering Plan
- Great Basin National Park (US NPS)
- Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve (Alaska)
- Gelbvieh Bar None Ranch
- Greater Buffalo-Niagara Regional Transportation Council
- Green Business Network of Springfield, Inc. (Sprinfield, IL)
- Gum Base Nalidixic Acid Tryptone Soya Agar
- Global Business Network Ventures (Christian organization)
- Groundnut Bud Necrosis Virus
- Grace Brethren National Youth Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
The lodge is the only commercial lodge located inside Glacier Bay National Park.
Sandwiched between Glacier Bay National Park in Alaska and Sweden's Stockholm Archipelago, Cardiff is rated as sixth in the best summer trips for 2011.
May 8, 2009 Cruise West is offering 25 percent off select departures of OAlaskaOs Whales & WildernessO itinerary that includes two days in Glacier Bay National Park.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] So I devised my own compact route, starting and ending in Juneau, that showed off Southeast's most spectacular wild experiences: Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve for marine mammals and really big ice; Haines for river rafting with bald eagles; Admiralty Island for Alaska coastal brown bears.
With over 100 state parks to explore, Alaska’s vast, pristine wilderness beckons naturalists who can rejoice in all its splendors, whether it’s cruising through majestic Kenai Fjords National Park, sailing past colossal glaciers in Glacier Bay National Park, glimpsing whale flukes slapping the water, or rafting down the Copper River while bald eagles soar overhead.
com P&O Princess's latest superliner, the Island Princess, leaves for her maiden voyage - a 10-night "Grandeur of the Glaciers" cruise calling at Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan and taking in a visit to Glacier Bay National Park - on July 11.
Ships legally can, and do, empty their tanks in such places, including one such doughnut hole at the entrance to famed Glacier Bay National Park.