Tenders are invited for Supply of colourless glacial acetic acid ar/gr grade in 25-35 lit.
What does GAA stand for?
GAA stands for Glacial Acetic Acid
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GAA
We have 168 other meanings of GAA in our Acronym Attic
- Gastroenterology Administration Assembly (Medical Group Management Association)
- Gateway Access Authorization
- Gay Activists Alliance
- General Account of Advances
- General Agency Agreement
- General Appropriation Act
- General Average Agreement
- Georgia Alternate Assessment
- Georgia Apartment Association (Atlanta, GA)
- German Agro Action
- Glacial Acrylic Acid
- Glasgow Airport Authority (Scotland, UK)
- Global Accounting Alliance (est. 2005)
- Global Action on Ageing
- Global Aquaculture Advocate (St. Louis, MO)
- Global Aquaculture Alliance
- Global Asset Allocation (fund management)
- Glucosidase, Alpha, Acid
- Goal Against Average (hockey)
- Goals Against Average (Hockey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 3,250 units/ml, glacial acetic acid 2% Hydrogen peroxide 6% 3.
Chemicals and Drugs Glacial acetic acid was obtained from Sigma Chemicals, USA; aspirin was obtained from Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Acetylation Hemp fibers were treated with glacial acetic acid at room temperature for 1 h.
My office was next to a toxic chemical holding tank for glacial acetic acid, sodium meta-bisulfite and formaldehyde.
For example, flammable liquids (acetone and the alcohols such as ethanol, methanol, isobutanol and t-butanol) are given high hazard ratings while glacial acetic acid, acetic anhydride and adipoyl chloride whose hazard lies in the inhalation of the vapour are given medium ratings.
Five drops of glacial acetic acid were added and the mixture was refluxed for three hours.
The chemical is miscible with diethyl ether and chloroform, boundedly soluble in methanol and ethanol, slightly soluble in glacial acetic acid and practically insoluble in water.