9780977937097 Giza Plateau mapping project seasons 2009; preliminary report.
What does GPMP stand for?
GPMP stands for Giza Plateau Mapping Project (research project; Giza, Egypt)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GPMP
We have 4 other meanings of GPMP in our Acronym Attic
- GPlates Markup Language
- Great Plains Math League
- Geometric Process Maintenance Model
- Green Power Market Model (US Department of Energy)
- Global Project Marketing Network
- Greater Pittsburgh Magic Network
- Government Program Management Office
- Giant Pachinko Machine of Doom
- General Practice Memorandum of Understanding
- Gaseous Pollutant Monitoring Program (US NPS)
- Graduate Program in Management Practice (California)
- Groundwater Protection Management Plan/Program
- Groundwater Protection Management Program Plan
- Grocery Products Manufacturing Quality
- Geological Processes and Mineral Resources
- GL (Goldwing) Pro Max Riders (Honda motorcycle club)
- Great Plains Mastiff Rescue (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Grosvenor Park Miniature Railway (UK)
- Grande Prairie Model Racer's Association (Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada)
- Global Patient Movement Requirements Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lehner is a research associate at University of Chicago's Oriental Institute and director of the Giza Plateau Mapping Project.
Among the archaeological sites reported on are the Giza plateau mapping project, the early dynastic cemetery at Helwan/Ezbet el-Walda, Alexandria, Greco-Roman glass workshops at Beni Salama (Wadi Natrun), Saqqara, the Valley of the Kings, and the precinct of the goddess Mut at South Karnak.