Additional Resources Give Kids Good Schools [http://www.
What does GKGS stand for?
GKGS stands for Give Kids Good Schools (Washington, DC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Glarner Kantonal Fussballverband (Swiss soccer association)
- Gabah Kering Giling
- Gaza-Kruger-Gonarezhou (South African park)
- Gerichtskostengesetz (German: Court Fees Act)
- Global Knowledge Group (Internet services)
- Golden Key Group (Centreville, VA)
- Greater Kalamazoo Golf Association (Michigan)
- Greater Kingston Girls Hockey Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Ganga Kaveri Group of Institutions (Bangalore, Karnataka, India)
- Gesunde Kinder in Gesunden Kommunen (German: Healthy Children in Healthy Communities)
- Gardner-Kilby-Hammond (neighborhood project; Worcester, MA)
- Greg Kroah-Hartman (hacker)
- Generalised Kernel Hooks Interface
- Golden Key Honor Society
- Grace King High School (Louisiana)
- Graham-Kapowsin High School (Graham, WA)
- Gabriel Knight I (computer game)
- Gallant Knights Insane (gang)
- Gandhi, King, Ikeda Exhibit (traveling museum exhibit)
- Gemeinsame Konsularische Instruktion (German: Common Consular Instructions; visa policy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Voters Concerned Over Elected Officials' Lack of Attention to and Lack of Accountability for Public Education; Launch of Give Kids Good Schools Week Gives Public Opportunity to Take Action WASHINGTON, Oct.
Give Kids Good Schools seeks to engage all Americans in playing a role to improve public education.
Give Kids Good Schools will encourage individuals to Learn, Vote and Act on behalf of quality public education through its website http://www.