Textile mill workers have welcomed this allotment "though the government had made a commitment to provide 68,000 houses to mill workers," Datta Iswalkar, Secretary, Girni Kamgar Sangharsh Samiti (GKSS), an organisation representing the struggle of mill workers, told Gulf News.
What does GKSS stand for?
GKSS stands for Girni Kamgar Sangharsh Samiti (Hindi; Indian textile union)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GKSS
We have 1 other meaning of GKSS in our Acronym Attic
- Greater Kensington String Band (est. 1946; Philadelphia, PA)
- Grup Kerja Sama Bilateral (Indonesian: Bilateral Cooperation Group)
- Gereja Kristen Sumatra Bagian Selatan (Indonesian: Christian Church of South Sumatra; Indonesia)
- Gippsland Koorie Studies Centre (Monash University, Australia)
- Great Kills Swim Club (Staten Island, NY)
- George Kenny School of Chainsaw Carving (est. 2004)
- Gabungan Koperasi Susu Indonesia (Indonesian: Union of Indonesian Dairy Cooperatives)
- Governance Knowledge Sharing Program (World Bank)
- Greater Karachi Sewerage Plan (Pakistan)
- Gesellschaft zur Förderung der Kernenergie in Schiffbau und Schiffstechnik (German: society for the promotion of the nuclear energy in shipbuilding and naval technology)
- Gloucester King's School Society (UK)
- Grameen Kalyan Sangharsh Samiti (Indian organization)
- Gereja Kristen Sulawesi Tengah (Indonesian: Central Sulawesi Christian Church)
- Griffin Kubik Stephens & Thompson, Inc
- Gas-Kinetic Theory
- General Knowledge Test
- Gono Kallyan Trust (Saturia, Bangladesh)
- Guilty Knowledge Test
- Greater Knoxville Tennis Association (Tennessee)
- Greater Knoxville Triathlon Club (Knoxville, TN)