The tiara forms a shadow which appears as girls holding hands - the girls of Great Britain and Ireland.
What does GoGB stand for?
GoGB stands for Girls of Great Britain (rollerblading club; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of GoGB in our Acronym Attic
- Guild of Greeters
- Gulf of Guinea
- Guns of Glory (gaming clan)
- Gynecologic Oncology Group
- Gesundheit Österreich GmbH (Austria)
- Gallery of Graphic Arts (various locations)
- Girl on Girl Action
- Golden Gate National Recreation Area (US National Park Service)
- Grind or Get Ate
- Games of the Greatest All-Round Athletes (multi-sport event)
- Genesis Oil and Gas Consultants
- Georgian Oil and Gas Corporation (Republic of Georgia; est. 2006)
- Gippsland Obstetrics and Gynaecology Centre (Sale, Victoria, Australia)
- Girl on Girl Cooking (cooking blog)
- Grand Old Gospel Fellowship (Lansdale, PA)
- Gloucestershire Organic Gardening Group (UK)
- Government Offices Great George Street (UK)
- Generic Opera Graphical Interface (software)
- Getting Out by Going In (prison release preparation; Los Angeles, CA)
- Golden Ocean Group Limited (Bermuda)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Photo: The Royal Collection) Queen Mary's Girls of Great Britain and Ireland Tiara, 1893.
DAZZLERS J Cullinan VII on Delhi Durbar necklace and Cullinan IV and III pendant WHOPPER J Glass replica of uncut Cullinan TOPSJ Queen's Girls of Great Britain tiara SPARKLERS J The South African necklace and bracelet EXQUISITE J Crown worn by Victoria EYE 3POPPING Cullinan IV and III pendant By ALUN PALMER THIS mindblowing collection has to be the greatest show of bling the world has ever seen.
The Queen is often topped by the Girls of Great Britain tiara, originally worn by Queen Mary.